Ch. Wolfrun Canterbury Tales
Judge: Mrs. Lesley E Hiltz
July 4th, 2009
The photographer obviously tweaked the contrast a little too much. I KNOW my dog isn't that white even on his cleanest days but I'll take it.
Squinting at Mirrhi with his tongue hanging out...yup, that's my dog!

7 comments:
Not a bad picture.
I do have a couple that I got of you in the group ring. Want?
He's a handsome boy, Juniper. Congratulations on the win.
That's a nice win and a good photo. Congratulations.
By the way, my blog has moved it's http://ElyanCardigans.com instead of From Down Here
Congrats again - it's a nice picture :) Seems you guys come out once a year and take a nice picture :) LOL
Looks great! Congrats again.
It was a pleasure meeting you in Bandon, and Chaucer is a very striking boy, congrats!
Juniper, he looks very handsome. I love that he's staring at Mirrhi - reminds me of Emma staring at Jeri's Zach, years ago.
Post a Comment