Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Olympus Stylus 7000


I got a new camera!!!




I have wanted one for a long time but have not been able to come up with a good excuse to justify the expense. HA! Well I finally found it...air miles! Yep, since I'm not headed out of the country anytime soon I cashed in a few miles for a spiffy new camera.


I was losing the light by the time the battery was fully charged and my models were more interested in eating grass than looking at the camera. Still, I got a few descent shots in. I have hardly touched most of the features but I really like the on-board photo editing!

4 comments:

dreameyce said...

YEA for a new camera!!

Traci said...

I think I'm in the new camera market too, since my Olympus SP-700 just pooped out on me :(

penni said...

You'll love all the new features. When you've been using a camera for a long time and then get one that makes the coffee, opens the garage door, and does the shopping, it's pretty exciting. Have fun. Does this mean we'll see more regular posts?

Juniper said...

I'm very excited about the panorama assist feature. Can't wait to find a good landscape to test it out on. This wasn't the camera I originally ordered, I guess they were out. But I'm happy to trade a few auto focus options for higher resolution.